Dishwasher Repair Atlanta GA
Is your Dishwasher causing you a headache? Does it not get the dishes clean enough or maybe it has a leak. Did you turn it on last night and it's still running today? Are the racks loose or falling out? Does it leave spots on your dishes or silverware? Is it too noisy or maybe the soap dispenser won't open? Whatever the complaint we can help so don't delay call us today.
Please enjoy this video on the operation of your Dishwasher in metro Atlanta. Dishwasher Repair Atlanta GA is proud to supply this video to you to help you understand the basic operational functions of your Atlanta GA Dishwasher.
Dishwasher Tips and Information
Dishwasher Tips and Information
To reduce the need of repairs, use the following preventative measures. Proper maintenance and care is essential in keeping your dishwasher running efficiently. Improper care will cause your unit to overwork by using more electricity to keep you dishes clean than if properly maintained. By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your dishwasher and avoid many costly repairs.
Money saving tips that will extend the life of your dishwasher and lower the cost of energy.
- Make sure that the dishwasher’s feet are level to prevent an imbalance in the machine that may cause loud noises and added wear and tear on the unit a whole.
- Regularly rub a cup of white vinegar through a complete cleaning cycle of the empty dishwasher. This will gently clean residues, odors and debris from the unit.
- Clean the dishwasher regularly by taking out all removable interior parts. Wash with a mild house hold detergent or baking soda and rinse with warm water. Rinse and wipe dry. Clean the doors and door gaskets with detergent solution; rinse and dry. Do not use abrasives.
- If your dishwasher has a filter underneath the lower spray arm, remove all debris and rinse to protect the pump and motor seals. Replace if it has holes. A dirty filter may cause the dishwasher to not drain.
- Clean the holes in the spray arm with a toothbrush and a mixture of white vinegar and warm water. Make sure you remove all debris and residues. Doing this regularly will remove the stress on the pumps and motor.
- Do not overload your dishwasher. This will result in poor cleaning.
- Check drain hoses are not impeded from draining. Remove kinks and other stoppages. Improper draining may cause the pump to overheat and burn out.
- Do not add more than the recommended amount of detergent. Too much detergent may cause leaks.
- You should run the hot water at your kitchen sink tap before starting the dishwasher. This will allow hotter water to flow to the dishwasher sooner.
By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your dishwasher and avoid many costly repairs We can fix most brands and models of dishwashers including Kenmore, Whirlpool, General Electric, Amana, Maytag, and Jenn-Air. Please call
404-410-2306 for fast, reliable professional service. Our technicians are standing by and ready to relieve you from your dishwasher problems.
Start of StatCounter Code for Default Guide --> End of StatCounter Code for Default Guide -->