Washing Machine Repair Atlanta GA
Is your clothes washer driving you crazy?? Does it have a leak or maybe it will not spin or agitate. Maybe the timer will not turn or the door won't shut which can really be quite annoying when you got dirty clothes out the wazoo. Does the darn thing shake or vibrate or worse yet does it not run at all?? That can be quite annoying so pick up the phone and call us and all your troubles will evaporate.
Please enjoy this video on the operation of your clothes washer in metro Atlanta. Washer Repair Atlanta GA is proud to supply this video to you to help you understand the basic operational functions of your Atlanta GA Washing Machine.
We are available for your call 24/7. We service all major brands, such as:
Speed Queen washers
Washing Machine Tips and Information
To reduce the need of repairs, use the following preventative measures. Proper maintenance and care is essential in keeping your washing machine running efficiently. Improper care will cause your unit to overwork by using more electricity to keep you clothes clean than if properly maintained. By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your washing machine and avoid many costly repairs.
13 money saving tips that will extend the life of your washing machine and lower the cost of energy.
- Make sure that the washing machine’s feet are level to prevent an imbalance in the machine that may cause loud noises and added wear and tear on the unit a whole.
- Make sure water faucets are in good condition. Connect to faucets carefully; improperly connecting to the faucets can cause major water damage to the home. Turning faucets on and off before and after you wash can extend the life of you hoses. This also prevents hard water buildup.
- Rubber Hoses, over time, get worn out, brittle and leak. It is recommended that hoses be replaced every 5-7 years.
- Check drain hoses are not impeded from draining. Remove kinks and other stoppages. Improper draining may cause the pump to overheat and burn out.
- If your washing machine has a lint filter, remove and clean regularly to prevent clogs.
- Do not overload with clothes because the added pressure on the hoses can cause them to burst.
- Use the proper amount of detergent (see detergent box instructions) for your washer and water hardness. Don't use too much detergent because too many soap suds will cause the washing machine to work harder and use extra energy. Detergent dissolves in water temperature over 55 degrees F.
- Save money and energy by washing in warm water. Washing clothes in hot water uses twice as much energy as washing in warm water.
- Pre-soaking is recommended for soiled items while shorter cycles are recommended for delicate items.
- Washing one large load is more efficient than washing two smaller loads.
- Washing small loads with a large water level will prevent proper cleaning because there is reduced agitation.
- Check that the spin cycle is spinning properly because putting wet clothes in the dryer will use more energy in the dryer.
- Check belts regularly to see if they need replacement. Worn or stretched belts will cause the washing machine to work harder.
By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your washing machine and avoid many costly repairs. We can fix most brands and models of washing machines including Kenmore, Whirlpool, General Electric, Amana, and Maytag.We repair most washing machine problems including including poor spinning, leaks, loud noises and cycle irregularities. Please call
404-410-2306 for fast, reliable professional service. Our technicians are standing by and ready to relieve you from your washing machine problems.
All of the above tips are for informational purposes only. For your safety, we strongly encourage any washer repairs to be performed only by a certified technician. Our technician's are available at:
ga('create', 'UA-27880271-1', 'auto');