Dryer Repair Atlanta GA
Is your Clothes Dryer having some major issues?? Maybe it gets too hot or maybe it will not get hot enough and how aggravating is that?? Maybe it is noisy or the timer will not advance. Do not get the sledge hammer out yet just give us a call and your worries are over.
Please enjoy this video on the operation of your clothes dryer in metro Atlanta. Dryer Repair Atlanta GA is proud to supply this video to you to help you understand the basic operational functions of your Atlanta GA Clothes Dryer.
Speed Queen dryers
White Westinghouse dryers
Dryer Tips and Information
Attempting to repair a Dryer without proper training and safety standards is dangerous. Dryer should only be repaired by skilled professionals who have the knowledge and experience to safely bring them out of disrepair. Repairs performed by unqualified people risk serious injury or even death. A relatively small outlet can easily carry 150 times the current needed to kill a person.
To reduce the need of repairs, use the following preventative measures. Proper maintenance and care is essential in keeping your dryer running efficiently. Improper care will cause your unit to overwork by using more electricity to keep you clothes dry than if properly maintained. By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your clothes dryer, prevent fires and avoid many costly repairs.
Nine money saving tips that will extend the life of your clothes dryer and lower the cost of energy.
1. Make sure that the washing machine’s feet are level to prevent an imbalance in the machine that may cause loud noises and added wear/tear on the unit a whole. For fire safety, do not place the dryer near heat producing device.
2. To avoid burning out the compressor, always plug the refrigerator directly into the properly grounded outlet on your wall. If you absolutely need to run an extension chord, make sure a heavy duty, 3-pronged extensions cord. If unsure, consult the manufacturer specifications in the user guide.
3. Empty the lint filter after each and every use for efficient drying and fire prevention. Remove anything else that can impede good airflow. Do not forget to clean the back of the dryer where lint settles over time.
4. Vent your dryer to the outside, never vent it inside. Clean out exhaust vent system at least once a year to remove clogs or other obstructions that can impede good airflow. NEVER vent dryer into house, always vent outside. Never vent with plastic or vinyl. Many people hire a professional to do their venting and service their dryer yearly. Knowledgeable technicians can clean all interior and exterior duct work to ensure a smooth running system and help prevent fires. Note: The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) estimates that 15,500 fires associated with clothes dryers occur annually.
5. Do not place foam backed rugs, rubber/plastic shoes or other heat sensitive articles in dryers. Also, to prevent fires, do not place clothing or other items soiled with flammable substances like gasoline and alcohol. Check the pockets of clothes for crayons and other heat sensitive items that may ruin the other clothes.
6. To save energy, do not overload the dryer and make sure items are not water logged. This may burn out the motor.
7. Clean up all spills from the top of the dryer. Many detergents and solvents can damage finish. Clean with a mild household dish soap or baking soda and rinse with warm water. Rinse and wipe dry.
8. Always real manufacturer’s guides and operating instructions.
By following these tips, you can prolong the life of your clothes dryer and avoid many costly repairs. We can fix most brands and models of dryers including Kenmore, Whirlpool, General Electric, Amana, Maytag, and Jenn-Air.
We repair all clothes dryer problems including poor heating, cycle irregularities, loud noises and poor spinning. Please call
404-410-2306 for fast, reliable professional service. Our technicians are standing by and ready to relieve you from your clothes dryer problems.
ga('create', 'UA-27880271-1', 'auto');